Thursday, March 10, 2011

Armageddon Skills out on Amazon!



I released my first book on Amazon Kindle today! Check it out! I will soon be peppering the city of Austin with fliers:
Front
Back

I am still a bit amazed that I have finally released my first novel (finished writing it two years ago) Hopefully there will be a hardcover to follow soon. I will be releasing the novel on the Nook in the coming week and will also put it up for free on creative commons. My wish with this novel is that it spread to as many people as possible. By the summer, I will have two more novels written, one of which I have been working on for over a year and half, and will begin posting pieces of these books soon. Finally, I will be leaving for India to finish said novels, continue to learn Tibetan, and volunteer teaching English to Tibetan refugees in two weeks. This blog will detail portions of my trip, as well as the progression of my novels. Comment or add me to your blog and I will add you back! Tashi Delek!

No comments:

Post a Comment